Casino X com appreciates each customer and is doing its best to make the time of playing here the best for gamblers. That’s why we go on notifying users that there are also risks in both social and financial spheres of life when abusing casino games.
Try to maintain self-control all the time. Many players can see our casino as the source of good earnings, but it’s developed for entertainment first of all. You have a chance to get winnings, but it’s not like a salary. And in order to control your hobby and not turn it into an addiction, we recommend to follow several rules:
- care about spent at the casino time and money;
- always consult with the professionals when you realize that it’s time to take a break;
- start playing only when you are able to cover the potential losses.
Suspect that your new gambling hobby can disturb your day-to-day life, bringing negative changes afterward? In order to make sure that you won’t face these potential difficulties, answer several questions and make a conclusion.
- Do you change your daily routine because of casino games – miss classes or stay away from work?
- Is casino your entertainment or the way to get rid of boredom?
- How long can you go on playing at the casino for one session?
- Have you heard criticism of your gambling hobby?
- Have you noticed that playing casino games takes the time that you should spend with family or friends?
- Have you lied to your relatives about the sum of spent at the casino money?
- Do you spend the money you win on your needs or go on placing bets?
- Have you borrowed or stolen money for placing bets?
- How soon after losing do you want to win back the funds?
- Do you think that casino games can help to cope with stress and disappointment?
- Can the big loss make you think about suicide?
More than half of positive answers? Apparently, you have already faced problems with the Casino X project. So you need the help of professionals? Today, these services are provided by several reputable organizations:
- GamCare (a reputable English organization that provides help on the issues of social consequences of casino games passion). Users can contact the operator via this number – 0845 6000 133. The official web address is org.uk.
- Gambling Therapy (the specialists are working with players who want to get rid of the addiction). The project’s leaders work both in Britain and abroad. The official site of the organization is gamblingtherapy.org.
- Gamblers Anonymous (a male and female association that helps the addictive players to get rid of the problem). This group has also several international establishments. All the necessary facts about the organization are listed here.
If you are sure that this risky pastime should be paused, use the self-exclusion option. It can allow players to block the account for at least 3 months. Besides, even when you want to start playing again, you aren’t able to do that. There is also an opportunity to freeze the profile for 1 week. But it’s also important to block the profiles at the other casinos. Services lake Netnanny and Cyberpatrol are provided for this aim.
They are working exactly like the parent control programs: access to the web is limited only for certain criteria. In this case, the tools won’t let players visit gambling platforms.
We also remind that only users of legal age can open an account at Casino X – we are serious about the law issue. All the available payment systems will be checked as well as the other financial details of the account.
When the fact that the user is under the legal age is confirmed, all the winnings are confiscated as it’s the violation of the casino’s rules.